- Associate Attorney
- Franchise Law
- Commercial Lease Review
- Contract Law
- Business Law
Candace graduated cum laude with her Juris Doctorate degree from the University at Buffalo Law School in 2013. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Philosophy of Law with highest distinction from the University at Buffalo in 2010.
Candace is a member of the New York State Bar Association and two local bar associations. She previously co-chaired the Working Parents Committee for the Western New York Chapter of the Women's Bar Association of the State of New York from 2015 to 2019 and served on the chapter's Board of Directors from 2016 to 2017. Candace received the Outstanding New Lawyer Award from the Women's Bar Association in 2017.
Candace is licensed in New York & Pennsylvania.
Before joining Lanard & Associates, Candace spent several years representing employees in workplace discrimination matters for a boutique employment law firm in New York. She also founded The Mom at Law, an online platform for women lawyers, and has enjoyed work as a small business owner in digital marketing.
Candace loves having the opportunity to combine her love of helping business owners with her passion for the practice of law.
Candace enjoys spending time with her family and lives with her husband and three children in the south towns of Buffalo, New York.
- University at Buffalo Law School, Buffalo, New York
- J.D. - 2013
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's Scholarship, Faculty Research Scholar, Virginia Leary Human Rights Fellow
- University at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York
- B.A. - 2010
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Major: Sociology, Philosophy of Law
- New York, 2014
- U.S. District Court Western District of New York
- Pennsylvania, 2022
- New York State Bar Association, Member, Present
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Member, Present
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Co-chair, Working Parents Committee, 2015 to 2019
- Women's Bar Association of the State of New York, Local Director, 2016 to 2017
- Bar Association of Erie County, Member, Present
- Pandemic Parenting: Strategies for Managing Distance Learning While Working From Home, American Bar Association, 2020
- What is Forced Arbitration? Here's What to Know if You're Asked to Sign This Clause, The Muse, 2020
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney
- Alumni Mentor, 2016 to 2020
- The Law Office of Lindy Korn, PLLC, Of Counsel, 2017 to 2021
- The Law Office of Lindy Korn, PLLC, Associate Attorney, 2014 to 2017