R. Michelle Boldon
- Commercial Lease Review/Real Estate
- Franchise Law
- Sale and Acquisition of Businesses
- Business Law
Michelle earned her Juris Doctorate from Penn State Law, a Master of Business Administration from Houston Baptist University, and a Bachelor of Business Administration from Texas A&M University.
She has over nine years of legal experience where she has concentrated her practice on franchise, business and real estate law. Additionally, she represents emerging and established businesses in a variety of areas including, forming business entities, reviewing and preparing contracts and assisting with general corporate matters.
Before becoming an attorney, Michelle was a managing consultant at a large technology company where for over ten years she was engaged in sophisticated problem solving and analysis of complex business and technology issues for Fortune 100 companies.
Michelle lives in Houston and enjoys traveling, volunteering and giving back to the community and spending time with her family.
- Penn State Law, University Park, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2010
- Houston Baptist University, Houston, Texas
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- B.B.A. - 1995
- Major: Management Information Systems
- Texas, 2010
- State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- “The Ethics of Lawyers Marketing Their Services on Daily Deal Websites,” The Business Lawyer, November 2012
- “Long-Arm Statutes and Internet Jurisdiction,” The Business Lawyer, November 2011
Current Employment Position