Kimberly received her Juris Doctorate from Widener University Commonwealth Law School, having received having received multiple awards. She also holds a Master’s in Public Administration from Pennsylvania State University and a Bachelor of Science degree from Kutztown University of Pennsylvania in Electronic Media. She is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and Florida.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Kimberly worked in the human resources field where she oversaw the high-volume employment testing and promotion processes for a large Commonwealth of Pennsylvania agency. Her experience provides fresh insight to difficult issues.
Kimberly enjoys spending quality time with her family. She lives in Pennsylvania with her husband, two teenaged children and the family dog, Tillie.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2018
- Pennsylvania State University
- Master, Public Administration - 2010
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Electronic Media
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- Florida, 2019
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Bar Leadership Institute 2020-2021 Class
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Commission on Women in the Profession - Co-Chair, Public Service Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Solo/Small Firm Section
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Military and Veterans Affairs Committee
- Dauphin County Bar Association
Current Employment Position