- Franchise Law
- Commercial Lease Reviews
- Contract Law
- Purchasing a Business
- Business Transactions
- Sale Of Business or Franchise Business
Rebecca obtained her Juris Doctorate degree, cum laude, from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2001. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia. She is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and Georgia.
Rebecca has a broad range of legal experience, having worked as a litigator in both Georgia and Pennsylvania.
She lives in Pennsylvania with her three teenage children.
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Columbus State University, Columbus, Georgia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: English Education
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Georgia, 2002
- Ross & Ross, Attorney Partner, 2010 to 2019
- Potter County, PA District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2013 to 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position