- Franchise Law
- Commercial Lease Reviews
- Contract Law
- Purchasing a Business
- Business Transactions
- Sale Of Business or Franchise Business
Rebecca obtained her Juris Doctorate degree, cum laude, from Regent University in Virginia Beach, Virginia in 2001. She also holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Columbus State University in Columbus, Georgia. She is licensed to practice law in both Pennsylvania and Georgia.
Rebecca has a broad range of legal experience, having worked as a litigator in both Georgia and Pennsylvania.
She lives in Pennsylvania with her three teenage children.
- Regent University School of Law, Virginia Beach, Virginia
- J.D. - 2001
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Columbus State University, Columbus, Georgia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: English Education
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Georgia, 2002
- Ross & Ross, Attorney Partner, 2010 to 2019
- Potter County, PA District Attorney's Office, Assistant District Attorney, 2013 to 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, Present
Current Employment Position
Rebecca Ross is the attorney that represents my interest on this very important business endeavor the lease for my franchise. Her email on adding language in the lease to protect me relating to the coronavirus is proactive and most of all, a client-centric action that I’ve rarely seen from any legal representation. I’m so proud and thankful that our franchise system chooses to do business with such professional and thoughtful people. Great job Rebecca and Nancy. BIG FAN!”
– Rick H