- Franchise Attorney Nancy Lanard Meets With Franchise Interviews
Why should you retain a franchise attorney
- Franchise Interviews Continues Our Interview With Franchise Attorney Nancy L. Lanard
What is new in a Franchise Disclosure Document
- Nancy Lanard Interviewed By The Franchise Academy
What is the most common question you are asked by a prospective franchisee?
- Franchise Attorney Nancy Lanard interviewed by International Franchise Professionals Group
What types of concerns should a franchisee have when opening a franchise business?
- You Have Invested in a Pet Franchise; What About The Lease?
When someone invests in a franchise that is retail, what is significance of the lease to their business.
- Where to Start When Negotiating the Franchise Agreement
System uniformity is inherent in franchising—or at least it should be if the franchisor sets clear brand standards and ensures franchisees uphold them.
- How this Women-Owned Franchise Law Firm Hires and Manages a Virtual Team
Nancy was a pioneer of running a virtual firm long before it was necessary to continue operations due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Fend Off Franchise Fiascos
What should you do before you sign a franchise agreement?
- Can Making an Insurance Claim Due to Forced Closures Help Your Small Business?
Why is business interruption insurance important to a retail business.
- A Tenant Perspective On Addressing Ten Key Issues In Commercial Leases For Retail Spaces
Retail tenants should be retaining experienced commercial lease attorneys to negotiate the legal terms of a lease.
- What Can A Franchise Attorney Do For You?
Why is it important to have a legal review of a franchise agreement?
- Looking Ahead at Big Trends in 2020
Franchise Times Legal Eagle honoree Nancy Lanard is asked what are the trends she sees for 2020.
- Buying An Existing Franchise – A Two Step Process
What should an individual who is buying an existing franchise business evaluate?
- Overlooked Issues & Best Lessons
Franchise Times Legal Eagle honoree Nancy Lanard is asked what issues are being overlooked in franchising and what are some of the best lessons she can share with the readers.
Printed copies of the audio are available upon request.
Ready To Find Out More?
Our law firm is a “legal boutique” that custom-tailors solutions to meet the specialized demands of both startup companies and small to medium-sized businesses, individuals seeking a franchise and businesses looking to expand into franchising.
If you need an effective, results-oriented law firm to help you grow and run your business, contact one of our business or franchise attorneys at Lanard and Associates today. You can also call us at 215-392-0030.